Making it at home? Here is what you need . . .
three (3) Ingredients:
200 grams of sugar
60 ml of lemon juice
60 ml of water
and . . . How do you do it?
1) let it ALL slow boil;
2) after it begins to boil, simmer on low to medium setting, stirring;
3) when the mix is a nice golden brown it’s finished (Now you can remove from heat);
4) pour sugar wax into a container, letting cool for 1/2 hour;
5) spoon some mixture into your hands, rolling it until it becomes a ball;
6) if the area you want to wax is dry and clean, you’re ready to start;
7) spreading a thick layer of the wax, let it sit and harden for approx. 1 minute;
8) careful in raising up one corner of the wax, enough to be able to grab it and pulling in the opposite direction;
9) take a deep breath, repeating the process until all hair removal is complete;
10) now rinse the skin with warm water, removing sugar residue and reveal your smooth skin
If you’re interested in purchasing the product rather than making it, you can click the link below. Sugaring is like waxing but its 100% natural and suitable for sensitive skin.